Are You The CyberHero They Are Looking For?
Looking to learn everything about cyber security in just one day? Look no further! Introducing our Cyber Security BOOTCAMP course.
This is a 1 day technical awareness training for IT employees. Sysadmin, CIO, DPO or just enthusiast... you are welcome!
Students will attack servers, clients, wireless networks, mobile devices and even humans! You will perform lateral movement, crack passwords, and hack web vulnerabilities like SQLi.
But it's not all about the hacking stuff: students will learn the basic concepts of cyber security, counterattack techniques, how to implement secure network architecture concepts & systems design, and how to identify threat actors and remediate vulnerabilities.
You will become a CyberHero in no time!
After completing our training course, students should possess the ability to assess their own infrastructure for security vulnerabilities, confirm false positives using penetration testing and ethical hacking techniques, and implement a defense-in-depth security strategy.
Students will be equipped with the knowledge and skills necessary to ensure NIS2 compliance within their company. Our training program is designed to empower participants in navigating and implementing the requirements of NIS2, enhancing their capabilities to contribute to a secure and compliant organizational environment.
We focus on methodologies and procedures, and not solely on software tools. This approach, combined with our realistic hands-on labs, sets MME's courses apart from others!
Price: 750 EUR
- Course materials and software
- Penetration testing distribution
- Access to our hacking lab (on-premise or through VPN)
- Lunch, drinks and snacks (on-premise)
- Certificate of completion
This training can also be organized on-site, at your preferred location!
- Vulnerabilities and Assessments
- Penetration Testing and Tools
- System Hacking with Metasploit
- Post-Exploitation and MITM
- Defense-in-Depth Strategies
- Password Concepts and Attacks
- Lateral Movement and Defenses
- Wireless Attacks and Defenses
- Client-Side Attacks and Malware
- Client and Server Hardening
- Introduction to Web Security
- OWASP and its Top 10 Risks
- Web Application Hacking
- Web Server Hardening
- Your own laptop is required (!)
- Windows (pref), OS X or Linux
- Administrator privileges
- Access to BIOS settings
- Ethernet and USB interface
- Ability to disable AV and IPS
- VMware Player/Fusion installed
- Basic knowledge in TCP/IP
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. We will gladly help you!